Monday, October 20, 2008

Vintage Chic Boutique Messiest Creative Room Contest

Vintage Chic Boutique/Pink Fig Patterns Contest


What can make a room like this:

All Nice neat & organized....


With Everything in its designated spot




TURN INTO...............................









THIS??!!!!???


and this......




and last......this.



Lots of sewing & projects of course......but this particular mess was after one tote bag being made-----with thread and scraps thrown all over the floor.....(Doing it the Eleanor Burns way!-YEAH!) man, was this was killing me to leave it all on the floor. I used to have an OCD problem with being very neat & tidy, but well all that went to hell after having my 3rd child--mothers out there you all know kids can make a mess......

Without a separate sewing/craft room, in my first post as a blogger, I stated that my Kitchen/Dining area had to be turned into my working area.....sigh......the fam haven't eaten on this table for a while now.......my husband is threatening to leave a comment on my blog about my mess-----well honey(my husband).....don't worry it's going to be cleaned.....soon......just after I took some photos and enter it for Chelsea of Vintage Chic Boutique & Pink Fig Patterns Messiest Craft Room Contest.




It all started with Lila Tueller's Blog about keeping it real.......You go Lila! I was one of the very few that got the chance to read her blog before her revisions....and man....was it freakin' awesome----so you know what??......i'm following in their footsteps and "keeping it real" myself & allowing the world and my closest friends and family to see the "real" me now---not the after I've cleaned the house for so many hours because I know they are coming over and I can't let them see how messy I am "me".----So folks, this is one of many messy parts in my house.....don't even make me post a pic of my knitting area.....ay ya yay.....

Thanks Chelsea for making up a great contest and thanks to Lila Tueller for showing us how great and relieving it is to just be real.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your quilts are really beautiful. My grandmother made one for each of us in the family years ago - I don't like to use mine because I don't want to mess it up. She can't do them anymore because of her age, but yours remind me of when I was a child. She would make all or my mom's clothers too.

I love them all - your very talented.

Related Posts with Thumbnails