Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Spare Change Swap--Complete

I'm all set and ready to mail out my 5"x5" squares for the Spare Change Swap created by Juliette-"JuJu" of ChickPea Studio. It an absolute fantastic idea and I can't wait to create a quilt from it. I've already got some ideas in mind for the pattern/design. The swap is closed now, but you can definitely track the progress and view peoples quilts from the squares by clicking 'here'

For my squares, I chose to include a bit of the "old" along with the new, old is highlighted because they are based on vintage fabrics, but aren't exactly old. I love vintage fabrics and collect them and hope to make a completely handmade quilt with it someday.

For the new squares, I added fabric from designers, Amy Butler, Tula Pink, Kaffe Fassett, Valori Wells, Erin McMorris, etc....and so on....check my spelling on the last one, I'm not sure if I spelled that correctly, I know her first name is Erin though.


So here are my squares bundled, wrapped, packaged & ready to go.....along with photos of the squares I sent out.

1 comments:

Emily Lentz said...

Nice post thanks forr sharing

Related Posts with Thumbnails