Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm Still Alive....was just locked up in my sewing room

I had taken a very long, a very needed break from sewing & quilting. I just completed some orders from the Biz Market. I apologize again to you folks who I kept waiting for a while for these items. I certainly hope it was well worth the wait.


I finished my embroidered quilt. I don't want to let it go!!! :*( I hand embroidered flowers on each vintage solid colored diamond. I didn't want to take anything away from the design itself and the embroidery so I did a simple quilting design by machine. I'm going to miss this quilt.
Here are photos of this quilt:



The Quilt Top finished

Batting added & Ready for Quilting




Quilting is Done.


Showing off the embroidery

Close-up of one of the embroidered flowers


Gotta add my label of course!


Ready for it's new home......


Other projects completed.......

Fiona Bag, by Jenna Lou Designs


My New Bag Tags.....I LOVE THEM! THANKS ED!

My Executive tote.....I have no idea what to name this


My fabric label & bag tag.....added to everything I make.


So that's it for now......pretty good progress in one week, I've got about 3 bags to finish 7 more quilts to go----gosh, why did I take that long of a break?? Well, I will be back to post more projects as I complete them. I just remembered.....along with these orders I have to complete....I also have to make 20 log cabin blocks for a swap, darnit! gotta go.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails