Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowed In



.....It had to be at least over 3ft of snow that fell over the weekend and continued to fall down again late Tuesday evening until Wednesday afternoon--that is a pic from my basement and that is a 4ft. fence.  The house is full as my oldest did not go to elementary school since last Thursday and my 3 year old did not have pre-school as well...so not much alone time for me, more like no crafting time as my hopes of being able to do 28 flowers in 28 days have quickly left me 5 days behind :(

These cold and snowy days make me turn more towards knitting and I was able to finish a pair of socks for my husband whom I never get the chance to make many things for.

 

 


I love natural earth tone colors and really this was the only "man" looking yarn that I had in my stash :P

My finished sock......doesn't it just look warm.

 
  
I hope those that had to endure this winter storm are keeping nice and warm!  I'll be back to continue my attempt at making flowers.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails