Thursday, December 3, 2009

Handmade Ornament

This would be the first swap that I will be participating in this year. I loved swaps, but haven't had much time to complete and participate in many---one of my friends sent me the link to an ornament exchange and I decided to participate in the last minute. It had to be handmade and it had to be mailed out before Dec. 7. I'm already done :)
It's being hosted by mammatortilla a friend of a friend who has a really cute blog--stop by and check her blog out.
This was quick and easy to put together, cutting out the circles if you don't have a puncher is what will take the longest time.
I will be posting a tutorial of how to make your own spherical shindig of a ornament in the following post--I remembered to take pics this time as I went along :)
So this is my creation itching to stay in my tree.


2 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Cute! I love all our handmade ornaments too. :)

Leslie said...

thanks for participating and the tutorial!! super cute. looking forward to our interview!

Related Posts with Thumbnails