Sunday, September 7, 2008

Another Weekend Gone

Well it was another Sunday at the Biz Market. It's been pretty steady as far as sales go and I can't be more pleased! With the orders coming in from my website, as well as orders from Biz, Etsy, & Ebay, I'm one pretty busy gal. Sometimes I stop and wonder what I was thinking when I started this, and it is now at the point where sewing takes up almost all of my free time, but being a stay at home mom, I need all the orders I can get and do all the sewing I can do--it is what it is....
On another note....there were some new vendors today at the Biz Market, here are some pics to give you a glimpse of the happenings at Biz Market.









A good friend of mine was thoughtful enough to pass by and visit me at the Biz Market--She is also a sewing junkie.....her new webpage.....sevidesigns can be found here: --well I have to get back to quilting, but before I go, I wanted to add......my 6 almost 7 month old girl....said her first word today.....to find out what it is......watch the video here.

Well that's it for now. Next Saturday, The Biz Market will be in Charlestown, Sunday--the usual spot at the MCC! I'm looking forward to it!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails