Thursday, March 11, 2010

Distractions.....

So much for posting flower tutorials, I knew my  kids wouldn't allow enough time for me to post daily on my blog, or do really much of anything except clean up after them 10x's a day!

I'm so behind on orders, I apologize if you're one of my customers reading this..... it's really tough to find a decent amount of straight sewing time to finish when you have 3 little ones running around, my 4th who helps a lot when he gets home just can't do it all and they run circles around him :)  He's a big help though.

I did manage to make an outfit for my daughter using Patty Young's Julia Pattern and then created my own top and used the Jack and Jill Hat Pattern by Izzy n' Ivy--it turned out so cute and I sent a sneak peak to my customer who was thrilled--she only chose the fabrics and said "something funky".  I hoped it was funky enough :)

The clothing creations:



My favorite hat







Working on my photography skills :)

Doing the "uh-oh" from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs :)

Gabby modeling and loving the pettiskirt I made for her

                                                                  ***Twirling***

***Cheesin'***

More on the way as I am able to create.  Just had to share.  I've even got some of my own creations coming that I hope to have a tutorial for ***fingers crossed***

Photobucket

1 comments:

Terri said...

Nice work! You make me wish I had a daughter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails